Sunday, February 4, 2007

Projectile Vomit... another story for Kevin and Erin.


Well, we tried to give little Man Man a little too much food today. We actually got behind while out and tried to catch up. Plus maybe the medications and excitement. Well, Ba Ba was feeding her the last bottle and up it came- probably two bottles worth! All over Ba Ba and Baby. Of course you can all imagine Ma Ma's reaction. But wasnt little Man Man just thrilled to have all that badness up and out. She thrashed around on the bed giggling her little heart out. She slept very soundly that night (as she has every night). What a cutie.

Love Jason, Alex and Man Man.

4 comments:

Grandma said...

We really missed you today and was even happy to hear the projectile vomit story again! I check regularly all day hoping for just any little tidbit to know that everything is fine on your side of the world! Now that you are back I can tuck in for the night and sleep peacefully knowing that you 3 are all fine, all's well at the K&E household now that Daddy's back home, and Virginia is fine too now that the phone has dried out! What a family, we are truly blessed! We love you, stay safe!

Erin said...

Little Hailey is sure making you earn your parenting stripes quickly! As much as I teased you, Jason, I knew that as soon as your daughter needed you, projectile pukes and stinky diapers wouldn't be too much for you to handle. I love all the photos - she appears to be getting stronger and cuter every single day. It must be that the constant love and attention from her Mommy & Daddy are agreeing with her. You all look so happy and we can't wait to see this glow in person.
Love,
Auntie Erin (who finally got to sleep last night since Daddy got home and the kids could relax), Avery & Ewan
xoxo

Robyn, James, Lauren, and Graham said...

Hmmm...lots of vile details. :) As the sole Hemsworth progeny without these joyful parenting experiences under my belt (though Pibb and Isabella do some nasty stuff...), I find myself cringing at these tidbits - yet stil wanting more! The pukey and then giggly bit reminds me of baby Avery - such little monkeys! Love the pic of the two of you...just adorable.

Kevin Hemsworth said...

Keep the pics coming...and the details. I just picture you shaking your head at all my stories of sleepless nights and bodily excretions, and it brings a little smile to my face.