Saturday, July 21, 2007

Summer Catch Up.... (sorry for the delay in blogging...)

Well it has been an awesome summer so far and Hailey has been amazing!!! We have not blogged in quite some time so i will do a quick catchup.

First, Olivia and Debbie came to visit.


Then we went to the cottage... and spotted our beaver!


And played on our new swing that Grandpa put up for us.


Back at home, Hailey loves Mommy's purse... lots of fun in there.


And we have had so much fun just chillin out at home...


Mommy got me a Monster Bouncy House!!!


Then Mommy and Daddy took me to Center Island and i got to ride on a big boat, ride a train and a merry-go-round... cool!

It really tuckered me out.


Mommy and i sometimes just read books all afternoon...


Or Mommy and i go and visit with Grandma, i love that!

Wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!


But we keep on going to the cottage most weekends... sweet.


After a dirty weekend at the cottage i have to come home and get clean...


Well, thanks for catching up with the Hemsworths. Some other things i have done over the last two months are: go to Gymboree alot (i have moved up a whole level!), go to the zoo alot, spent a weekend at the cottage with Colin and Liam, been to the Dragonboat races at Center Island to root on the Children's Bridge Dragonboat, went to the Science Center, spent a weekend at the cottage with cousion Andrew, and lots of other stuff! My favourite word now is NO! I go back and forth between one and two naps. I am down to two bottles a day. I can walk so fast its almost a run. My vocabulary has grown alot, although Mommy, Daddy and Grandma seem to understand me best. Mr. Pettigrew has taught me "Props!" which is where i put my fist to your fist as a greeting.

We went to Colin and Liam's third birthday party today and we have Andrew's baptism tomorrow so i will have more to blog about soon. See you all soon.

Love Hailey. (and Mommy and Daddy)

7 comments:

The Carmodys said...

What? An update? What's going on??? Just kidding. It's sooooo good to hear from you again and see how well Hailey is doing (and mommy and daddy too!) Sounds like you've been really busy doing the family thing and enjoying being parents to one little cutie patootie. Thanks for posting more great pics.

k

Anonymous said...

Hooray! So glad to see an update. Love to see how she's growing - look at her hair, getting longer! She is so totally cute. Thanks for posting.

xo
Tracey, Chris, River

Kevin Hemsworth said...

We had a great visit yesterday, and you're on your way over again right now for a swim. I wish your cousins were home to play with you...I miss them a lot!

Oh well, I'd better go clean the pool...

Robyn, James, Lauren, and Graham said...

So happy to see an update! I can't believe how quickly she's growing. Sounds like you're all having an awesome summer so far.

Paula Stewart said...

Great update!

Pool? Kevin has a pool?? A REAL pool or a kiddie pool?

Hop over to my blog to see cute pics of Hailey's visit to our cottage. (click on my name or see link on Hailey's main page)

Grandma said...

Although I spent tons of time with you guys this past week, I still tear up when I see these great pics of Hailey and how she has grown in stature and confidence in such a short time. It seems like she's been here forever and can't imagine life without her now!

Thanks for the update and looking forward to more Grandma/Grandpa Hailey time soon.

Love ya!

Joan & Tom said...

Thanks for the posting. Hailey is really growing and thriving and so cute. Summer is so much fun with kids isn't it !!
Hope to see you soon.
love,
Auntie Joan & Uncle Tom