Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!









Wishing Groups 244, 243 and 242 a very Happy Mothers Day! We have completed a very special journey together. Alex celebrated Mothers Day with a nice littel snuggle to wake up. I tried to get up early and prepare a breakfast in bed, but the monkey was far too excited about Mothers Day to let me get a head start. We got up, got dressed and went to Grandma's house. We had some awesome play time with our cousins and had a great dinner with Grandma. We opened a whole bunch of gifts and had a great time. What a great day, just the start of many to come!

4 comments:

Robyn, James, Lauren, and Graham said...

Thanks for posting that! Made my day.

Grandma said...

What a great surprise this morning to find all these pictures of treasured moments with family.

I love them and they sure make me realize how truly blessed I am to have such a wonderful family.

I couldn't love you more!

Paula Stewart said...

Beautiful subjects, beautiful photos!

Paula Stewart said...

Jackson thinks he is in these photos! He is positive Ewan is him! LOL